Register on ACTIVENet
Mondays-Saturdays: 9-11 am and 11 am-1 pm
Wednesdays: 5:30-7:30 pm
Kids’ Corner is a free, two-hour childcare program that allows parents to enjoy Club amenities.
Children ages 18 months to 6 years enjoy interactions and learning opportunities, such as crafts, outside play and the teaching of simple letters and numbers as well as the days of the week and months of the year. Parents of children who are not potty-trained MUST remain on Club property. The program runs at a 1:6 ratio. 1 child min; 8 max
- Each family will be asked to fill out a waiver in order for their child to attend.
- This program will allow for 8 children to be enrolled in the program at any given time.
- Please drop your child off at the Kids Corner door and the staff will allow the child into the room.
- Please do not send toys and other personal items from home, things such as jackets, and snack bags will be allowed.
- A staff member will help each child wash their hands as they come into the room. All children will wash their hands frequently throughout the session and before they leave.
- All drinks need to have names and will be kept on top of the cubbies out of reach of other children.
- When picking up your child a staff member will help them gather their belongings and will bring them to the door for parents to pick up. No parents will be allowed to enter the room during pick up and drop off hours.
No-shows will result in a $10 fee per child due to the Club. Cancellations must be received by 8 am on the day of the reservation.