For more information or to apply for a position, email [email protected].
Here are descriptions of our open positions:
Front Desk Staff: To provide owners with a superior level of service when visiting the facility through an increased level of understanding and knowledge regarding the Association and clubhouse offerings. Ensures proper check‐in of residents and their guests into the system as well as program registration.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The job duties listed are typical examples of the work performed by positions in this job classification. Not all duties assigned to every position are included, nor is it expected that all positions will be assigned every duty.
- Greets residents and guests as they enter the facility with the highest level of customer service.
- Checks in residents & charges any applicable fees for usage and/or programming through the POS system.
- Assists visitors by answering any questions they may have or guiding them in the right direction for assistance as needed.
- Provides New Residents with the necessary paperwork and information on being a resident in the community and gaining access to the facility.
- Assists residents in providing account information for assessments and documents related to the Association, including, but not limited to, updating & providing account information in VMS.
- Ensures the facility, specifically the front desk, great room and kitchen area, or golf hut, is maintained to the highest appearance and standards.
- Answers the main line of the Club's phone system; takes messages as needed; directs calls to correct staff.
- Assists residents in making online reservations for programs and completing the payment process as necessary.
- Sells applicable inventory items whether food and beverage or merchandise supplies.
- Completes assigned checklist items to ensure the Club is properly opened and closed each day.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail and deliveries as appropriate.
- Ensures that the complimentary supplies for those visiting the Club are always stocked and made.
- Required to attend any mandatory trainings and/or meetings scheduled.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Event Staff: We are looking for attentive and motivated people to help prepare for and attend to our events and gatherings. If you are active and enjoy crowds, this is the job for you!
APPLY FOR POSITIONS